- Managed Private Cloud Hosting
- CMS/AMS Implementation & Integration
- Requirements Gathering
- Visual Design
- Information Architecture
- Help Desk Support
- Kentico CMS
- ISSI' IMPak AMS
"... It has helped us in increasing our membership and we will continue to work closely with ATS to maintain components of our website that help us update this most important marketing and information distribution capability.”
- Jeffrey C. Sventek, Executive Director
As the largest professional society in aviation, space, and environmental medicine, the Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) provides a forum for experts, such as medicine specialists, flight nurses, psychologists, etc., to share knowledge and research.
To fully accommodate its large number of members and staff, both in the U.S. and abroad, AsMA needed:
- A more appealing, user-friendly website that would be seamlessly integrated with its association management system (AMS)
- A reliable hosting vendor to host the website and its back-end systems.
- The new website to promote the organization's value as well as assist its users with membership registration, communications, and searches.
AsMA needed a web design & development partner to help enhance its website's look, responsiveness, and interactivity with its worldwide members. Comprehensive integration with its IMPak AMS was also critical to the new website's success.
ATS collaborated closely with AsMA to:
- Create a custom hosting environment for AsMA's IMPak AMS by migrating the production database and website to a secure virtual private server (VPS) in ATS' managed private cloud infrastructure;
- Conduct a thorough discovery process to develop a compelling new visual design and information architecture for the website;
- Implement the Kentico content management system (CMS) that allows for editor-friendly features and multiple content contributors from AsMA’s staff and management; and
- Integrate AsMA’s IMPak AMS with the new website and enable the single-sign-on (SSO) feature for a seamless, centralized member access.
In 2013, AsMA's redesigned website was named a Silver Davey Award winner. The website brought:
- A visually stunning and fully functional website that effectively accommodates AsMA’s diverse online users;
- Simplified content management and updating for AsMA's staff via Kentico's out-of-the-box functionality, such as revision control, workflow, and in-page editing; and
- Enhanced online marketing, information distribution, and member engagement.
Download PDFReturn to case studies