Support & Training
We are committed to providing exceptional IT and network support to our clients. Our U.S.-based network operations center (NOC) is staffed with certified, professional consultants who can respond and resolve your IT issues timely and effectively. Whether your staff and management are in the main office, at remote sites, or on the road, they will still be able to receive all the technical help they require.
Knowledgeable and Experienced Consultants by Your Side
Our network consultants have the right mix of experience, expertise, and business acumen to eliminate your IT headaches and keep your IT systems running smoothly.
Help desk (remote) support:
- U.S.-based network operations center (NOC)
- End-user desktop remote access
- Ticketing & escalation procedures
- Client console & monthly reports
- First & second level user support
- Logging & tracking
- On-site project support
- On-site help desk services
- Temporary vacation fill-in
- On-site end-user desktop support
- Day-to-day management support
- Regular network support schedule
Flexible User Training
Internal adoption of new systems is critical to the success of your IT strategy. Your staff may require in-depth training to get on board with new systems, cloud initiatives, unfamiliar applications, and other technology changes within your organization. Our consultants will work closely with your management and staff to develop a comprehensive training plan. Our regular training programs include webinars, on-site demonstrations, lunch and learn sessions, and custom programs based on clients’ needs.