Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
Topics: Backup, Cloud, Cloud Strategy Consulting, Cloud-Based Services, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, Event, IT, IT Assessment and Strategy, IT Strategy and Consulting, Managed Hosting and Cloud Services, Managed IT Services, Managed IT Services and Network Support, Managed Services, Network Security, Security, Security Information, Security Information & Event Management, Security Services, Strategy, Support, Support & Training, Training
According to the Business Continuity Institute, 74% of the organizations surveyed reported that the number one threat to their IT operations is unplanned IT or telecom outages, and 25% of those said they are willing to increase investment to mitigate threats. This webinar is a deep dive into disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity (BC) to see how they enhance your organization’s efficiency and agility.
- Why you need an effective DR & BC plan now
- The difference between DR & BC
- A scenario-based approach to DR & BC planning
- Real-world situations & solutions (inaccessible building, phones or Internet down, or power outage)
- DR & BC best practices (calling tree, remote work policy, system testing, etc.)