Planning Your Office 365 Hybrid Deployment
Topics: Associations, Cloud, Cloud Strategy Consulting, Cloud-Based Services, Event, Government Contractors, IT, IT Assessment and Strategy, IT Strategy and Consulting, Managed Hosting and Cloud Services, Managed IT Services, Managed IT Services and Network Support, Managed Services, Microsoft, Nonprofits, Office 365, Professional Service Firms, Support & Training, Training
One of the best options for a smooth and seamless migration to Office 365 is a hybrid deployment. Freedom House and ATS share insights, best practices, and tips on how the coexistence between your on-site Exchange server and Office 365’s email platform could be the answer you are looking for. Your takeaways:
- What is a hybrid deployment and are you the ideal candidate?
- What are some of the commonly faced issues?
- What are the cost implications and expected ROI?
- How to create and configure a hybrid deployment Proof of Concept (POC)?
- What are the lessons learned from Freedom House’s Office 365 deployment?