Security Information & Event Management
Protect What Matters Most
Cyber-attacks are on the rise, and protecting your organization’s data and information is becoming increasingly important and complex. Detecting threats and attacks before they happen is the best way to keep your organization and your data from ending up in the wrong hands. We offer a managed security service that includes installation and configuration and offers:
- Unified Security Management (USM)
- Security Event Management and Reporting
- Continuous Threat Intelligence
- Intrusion Detection
- Fast Deployment
Detect Threats Before They Happen
With advanced monitoring, and customization, we can help your organization detect threats before they happen. Our managed SIEM services include system connectivity monitoring, alert monitoring and incident response, with:
- Installation, Discovery and Configuration
- Reccomendations for Changes to Existing Controls
- Customized Monitoring, Logging and Reporting
- Monthly Vulnerability Assessments
- Advising and Incident Response
- Customer Access to Local USM Portal
Threat Intelligence: Cyber Security for the Modern Age
In today’s environment managing security threats independently can be costly, time-consuming and inefficient; which is why our services also include Threat Intelligence – this includes:
- Network IDS Signatures - Detect the latest malicious traffic on your network.
- Host-based IDS Signatures - Identify the latest threats targeting your critical systems.
- Asset Discovery Signatures - Ability to detect the latest operating systems, applications and device information.
- Vulnerability Assessment Signatures - Identify the latest vulnerabilities within your systems to help thwart threats and attacks before they happen.
- Advanced Correlation Data - Translate events into actionable threat information.
- Compliance Reporting - Receive new updates regarding critical data to comply with auditor requests.