ATS is a Microsoft Gold Partner with competencies in:
- Application development on proven enterprise-grade platforms
- Seamless application integration across enterprise environments
- Assisting client conversion of on-premise or legacy infrastructures to modern cloud-based solutions
- Transforming data centers to a more flexible, scalable, and cost-effective solution by bridging the gap between on-premises and cloud-based offerings
- DevOps – combining the software development with agile IT operations to shorten the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) without compromising application quality
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for data-driven business logic
- Actionable insight data analytics for organizational transformation
- Building data platforms that enable your company to harness large data warehouses on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment
- SharePoint and Teams integration for seamless organizational collaboration
- Enterprise mobility management monitoring of emerging security threats and essential compliance issues
- Dynamics 365 Business-ready applications and services
Java is a mature, highly adopted programming language. It is simple, object-oriented, platform-independent, secure, and allows multithreading.
ATS has expertise in:
- Client-server-based business applications Web-based application support through servlets, struts, and JavaServer Pages (JSPs). Our development structures focus on easing client-side engagement, particularly in eCommerce and other diverse user-base websites and applications
- Cloud-based applications utilizing Oracle Java cloud service enable the creation and configuration of Oracle WebLogic Server and the application environment with extreme ease
- Mobile applications utilizing the J2ME cross-platform framework, enabling us to create applications that are functional on all Java-friendly smart devices
- Big data associated with the open source framework Hadoop provides statistical information in almost real-time. The automatic trash gathering feature as well as the memory distribution feature give Java-based big data programs a significant advantage over competing web development programming languages • Desktop applications featuring lightweight yet powerful Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
Mobility is a key driver behind digital transformation, enabling businesses to reshape how they utilize technology to seek opportunities and efficiency enhancements. Mobility has been proven to enhance customer experiences, increase employee productivity, and improve information availability.
ATS has embraced a “mobile-first,” agile approach for designing, developing, and delivering custom solutions while adopting a holistic design-thinking methodology to drive business results. Our 360-degree product design and development approach focuses on five key touchpoints: define, ideate, prototype, and test. In other words, we view applications as much more than “projects” – everything we design and build is critical to our customers and is seen by us as a product that will continue to evolve.
Mobility coupled with Machine Learning allows the transformation of standalone touchpoints into a holistic client journey. By anticipating client needs, we deliver the right content to the right customer via the right channel at the right time.
- Mobile – iOS and Android
- Cross-platform development
- User Interface (UI) design
- User Experience (UX) design
- Enterprise middleware in support of mobile applications
Business Intelligence & Analytics
Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics are more than industry buzzwords; they are fast-moving trains that organizations need to jump on to keep up with industry demands, beat the competition, and increase revenue.
Traditionally, businesses have relied on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to manage back-office accounting functions and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to store customer information. Unfortunately, these platforms are not always integrated, and even when they are, the ability to derive data is minimal.
BI tools unite independent systems and embrace large data repositories. This cohesion of information simplifies data analysis, removes the painstaking task of manually analyzing seemingly endless columns and rows of unformatted data, and allows for information to be presented in an actionable, efficient format. BI tools dive deeper into the store of information and present the data in an accessible form that any user can easily interpret and understand.
Interactive BI dashboards provide a clearer understanding of an organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats while providing granular drill down with only a few clicks.
- SQL server reporting, analysis, and integration services
- Cortana intelligence suite
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Machine Learning
Open-source software provides transparency and development integrity through publicly accessible code repositories. In an open-source environment, anyone can inspect the code, modify it, learn from it, use it, or enhance it. The advantages of open-source software are…
Open source licenses promote collaboration and sharing. Source code of open source software can be modified by anyone opposed to proprietary software controlled by the organization that created it.
Flexibility & Agility
Open-source enables technology agility and promotes technology agnosticism by offering multiple non-vendor-specific ways to solve complex industry problems.
Source control management systems provide a running history of code development and resolve conflicts when merging contributions from multiple sources.
Open-source can be considered more secure because someone may be able to spot errors in the code, correct errors, and find omissions without asking the original authors.
Generally, much of the source code required for a development project has already been created, allowing the developer to solve business problems and deliver value quicker than starting from scratch and developing proprietary source code. Implementing open-source code within a program offers the ability to start a project quickly and inexpensively and allows for infinite scalability without encountering proprietary licensing hurdles.
Software programs written using open-source code are not dependent on the original authors. This means that software or tools will not be without support when the original authors stop working on it. In addition, open-source software tends to incorporate and strictly follow industry standards.
Open-source code is far more cost-effective than proprietary source coding of custom software solutions. Developing an open-source framework ultimately lowers the Total Cost of Ownership and makes development work budget-friendly.
ATS offers a much higher level of support on our open-source software solutions than commercial software alternatives can provide.
- LAMP stack development with PHP, Python, and RoR
- Custom Drupal, Joomla, and Magento Open Source with CMS development, extensions development, theme customization, and maintenance services
- Alfresco Software, Canonical, EnterpriseDB, Infobright, Ingres, Jaspersoft, Liferay, MuleSoft®, Novell, OpenLogic, Oracle Corp., Pentaho Corp., SpringSource, Red Hat, and Talend
Quality Assurance & Testing
We don’t just write code – we are your partner in developing and delivering a fully-functional product. We care about performance, so we deploy a full suite of QA and testing protocols to ensure that the software is designed per your specifications and then fully tested to see how it operates in the real world and remedy any defects.
In other words, we don’t seek only to meet your specifications; we want to exceed your expectations in usability, compatibility, and functionality.
ATS QA and testing begin with critical path analysis, traceability matrices, and test incident strategy. Our methodology includes automation of all the core business processes and validation of the scalability of the software.
Quality Assurance & Quality Control Processes
- Strict adherence to requirements and specification documentation
- Functionality checks
- Black box and white box testing
- Regression testing
- Automation trials
- Acceptance testing
- Usability assessments
- Manual reviews and testing
Test case management – QA complete, qTest, TestLink, and Quality Center
Bug tracking tool – JIRA, TestLink, BugZilla, Atlas Next, and Red Mine
API testing tool – Ready API and SoapUI Pro
UI automation – Applitools and Selenium
Functional automation tool – Selenium, Sahi, Test Complete, HP UFT, and Autolt
Framework – Cucumber, Maven, TestNG, and Junit for Selenium
Performance testing – Apache Jmeter, Neoload, and LoadRunner
Mobile automation – Perfecto Mobile, Appium, Fone Monkey, and Selendroid