How ATS may collect your information
- Newsletter sign-up forms
- Contact us forms
- Offer sign-up forms
- Content view and download inquiries
- Webinar and event registration forms
- Web analytics and advertising
Types of information ATS may collect
- Name, email address, phone number, company, title, mailing address, how you found us
- Your comments, shares, and other engagements through our Blog
- ATS services and solutions that you are interested in
- IP address, browser type, mobile devices, operating system, physical location, Site usage statistics
How we use the information ATS collects from the Site
- To personalize our services and promotions to your interests
- To provide you relevant content and announcements based on your interests
- To provide technical support or respond to your inquiries
- To improve our service delivery to you
How ATS may share the information we collect
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Your information may be transferred or shared in these scenarios:
- In the case we need to import your data to an email service provider’s platform in order to send you relevant content through ATS newsletters, invites, and service offers. We take serious steps to ensure that your data is protected while stored in the email service provider’s platform.
- In the case we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
How ATS protects your personal information
Our website and data are securely hosted in a certified data center. We take appropriate action to protect your personal information that was submitted on the Site.
Opt-out and corrections
If you submitted your personal information via our website forms, you have the option to opt-out or update your information as needed. Click the Unsubscribe link in any ATS emails you receive to opt-out or change your information. You can also make changes or unsubscribe from our email lists by sending an email to [email protected].
Code of Conduct/Ethics
ATS believes that maintaining proper ethical standards is the foundation of a successful and trustworthy business. Our mission has always been to perform as a fair and honest partner to all our clients.
ATS expects the highest standards of integrity from all our employees during all business transactions. ATS will not accept any form of bribes or other means of obtaining improper advantage against our competitors. All information that is to be exchanged, whether it is intellectual property, identity, any financial information, confidential information, or other sensitive data will not be disclosed unless it is in accordance with applicable regulations, prevailing industry practices, or if permitted by our clients and/or partners.
ATS’ Code of Conduct in our Employee Handbook demonstrates how we guide our employees to do business and uphold ATS’ reputation as an honest partner with proper ethical conduct at all times.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using the networkATS.com website (the “Site”), you agree to follow and be subjected to the terms and conditions specified by American Technology Services, Inc. (“ATS”) on this page.
The opinions expressed in our Articles (networkats.com/resources/articles) represent those of the authors and not necessarily those of ATS.
You will not post false, inappropriate, or unlawful content in our Articles’ comment section.
Links to third-party sites
The Site may contain external links to third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). ATS does not control the Linked Sites and is not responsible for the contents of the Linked Sites.
All contents copyright © 2023 American Technology Services, LLC (ATS®). All rights reserved. American Technology Services, ATS, and networkATS.com are registered trademarks or trademarks of American Technology Services, LLC. The company logos, tagline, and all content on this website, unless specified otherwise, are the property of American Technology Services, LLC.