ATS Security Services
Our IT Security team protects your most important data by strengthening your ability to prevent, detect and respond to the threats that you face every day. We believe that the more you know about your own environment, the more prepared you are to protect it. We can supplement your existing security plan or create and implement one for you because we know there is no one-size-fits-all solution to security.
Today’s cyber-threat landscape requires organizations to look beyond their own Information Technology personnel in establishing a comprehensive Cybersecurity compliance policy and procedures manual.
Our security team performs regular security assessments to pinpoint and inspect for potential system exposure. This inspection reviews an organization’s IT system, vendor relationships, assets, and identifies potential vulnerabilities. Our risk assessment includes:
- Conducting comprehensive and ongoing risk assessments
- Establishing a governance framework that minimizes risk
- Identifying and maintaining a record of staff authorized to access the firm’s network and proprietary that needs prioritized protection
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test (VAPT)
See your organization through the eyes of a hacker. Our team discovers the vulnerabilities an attacker will use against your IT assets, data, humans and physical security, exploits them to prove (or disprove) their real-world viability and provides realistic methods to protect against them. We have the expertise to fix what we find or work with your team to find the best solution.
We combine two methodologies to provide you with a detailed security assessment:
A view from the outside:
Our offensive team performs reconnaissance and information gathering, vulnerability detection, probing and exploitation techniques to simulate a real-world attack on your organization. This is known as a zero-knowledge test.
Looking under the hood:
If an attacker gains access to your network there should still be security controls in place to limit your exposure. We use both partial-knowledge and full-knowledge testing techniques to determine where your defenses are weakest.
Security Awareness Training
Old school Security Awareness Training doesn’t cut it anymore. Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks. Our training will:
- Provide baseline testing to assess the Phish-prone percentage of your users through a free simulated phishing attack
- Train your staff with interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters
- Phish your staff with best-in-class, fully automated simulated phishing attacks
- Provide the results with enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats, and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management
Continuous Security Monitoring (CSM)
Your organization is being watched 24×7 whether you know it or not. A point-in-time assessment shows you where you were weak yesterday but does little to provide insight in to attacks being launched against you right now. ATS’s CSM offering will centralize and visualize your security data to help you spot risks across your network. That means you have the visibility that your auditors require.
- Capture, correlate, analyze, and archive events from across your entire network
- Leverage a live feed of security information from across the globe
- Allow the ATS Security Operations Center (SOC) to respond to alerts for you, so you only see the real threats
Incidence Response Services
We will help you initiate and implement a comprehensive plan for incidence response and recovery, from risk assessment and gap analyses; plan development, implementation, and testing.